The Idiot Speaks

Friday, May 07, 2004

Today was "service award Friday" at work. We all gathered in a room and the head of Human Resources went through this wonderful Powerpoint presentation and handed out the monthly "service awards".

As we all filed into the room I noticed a young gentleman that looked a little "off". I'll have to ask the misses, but I'm pretty sure he could be diagnosed with Asperger's. This gentleman was to receive an award for two years of "service" to the company. When they called his name to receive his award, I saw a group his co-workers mocking him as he walked to the front to receive the plaque. I feel like an ass for not saying anything myself, but the part that bothers me the most is that the whole executive team was in the room and saw this happening and didn't reprimand anyone. Fucking little Rumsfelds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home